We at Cosy home are a spray foam insulation contractor dedicated to provide high quality insulation solutions, to meet the ever increasing demands in today’s environment. We provide quality, professional workmanship at cost effective prices, and are proud to be a long standing member of the British Urethane Foam Contractors Association (BUFCA).
Our Polyurethane closed cell spray foam systems are blended in the UK to the highest standards, meeting class one fire ratings and producing exceptional thermal qualities. This means U values can be achieved using reduced thicknesses of spray foam, in comparison to conventional insulation materials.
Due to the spray foam’s excellent bonding properties it can be used in many different applications, such as:
- Traditional tiles and slate roofs, to fix in place tiles when nail fatigue occurs.
- Creating condensation free, warm roof areas, without the use of breather membranes.
- Cavity wall insulation, injecting the foam into a cavity, to stabilise walls suffering from wall tie failure and providing superior insulation values to conventional materials.
- Steel roofs and shipping container storage areas, preventing condensation and providing insulation.
- Steel hulled boats, i.e. narrow boats, Dutch barges, wide beams, etc. where space is limited.
- Hard to insulate storage tanks and vessels.
Cosy Home are based in Gloucestershire, and install spray foam all over the UK including; Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Wales, Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Bristol, The Midlands, and London.
Please feel free to browse our website or contact is for more information.